You are an accomplished Executive Assistant in search of a Dream Team. You are flexible, self-directed, organized, and love helping other people succeed. Administration, personalized support, and organization are second nature to you. You enjoy greeting VIP guests in a warm, friendly, and professional manner. You oversee executive travel, coordinate meetings, take minutes, conduct research, go on local and international buying trips. You are hands-on and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Confidentiality and discretion are your middle names.
We are the exclusive licensee for Goldzone Programs and Services within the territory of Singapore.
We help leaders to master the new rules of leadership for the new economy. Transform thinking from employee, individual, and entrepreneur to LEADER. Upgrade skills and reinvent yourself, your team, and your organization!
Goldzone Center – Singapore houses a boutique wellness center, medical clinic, and leadership development consulting, coaching, and training center. Our clients are professionals, executives, and business owners. We offer innovative products and services to transform individuals’ health, reduce stress, manage chronic conditions, improve efficiency, transform leaders, teams, and organizations to accelerate growth.
- Full time.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative and personalized support to the senior executive.
The position requires a flexible, self-directed, organized, proficient individual, who works well with others in a collaborative environment. You will take initiative, are conscientious, friendly, creative, proactive, and willing to take leadership/hands-on in whatever needs to get done. Confidentiality and discretion are essential.
The purpose of this role is to provide the executive with support so they can focus on creative and high-value activities that add the most value to the organization.
- Singapore Managing Director.
- Total Package: $5,000 to $8,000 per month. The compensation package is comprised of; Base Salary, Project Bonus, and Educational Benefit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scan and electronically file documents
- Maintain office files
- Answer telephones, open prioritize, scan and file incoming mail
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Coordinate with tailors, hairdressers, and specialty suppliers
- Collect dry-cleaning/laundry
- Make travel arrangements
- Complete and file expense claims
- Research and prepare documents, reports, and presentations
- Coordinate events and parties
- Schedule board meetings, create agendas
- Shop online and in stores for specialty items
- Maintain the executive office environment including stocking stationery and refreshments
- Run general errands
- Proofread documents
- Prepare checks and electronic payments
- Maintain executive office financial records (basic bookkeeping)
- Data entry of personal contacts
- Coordinate social media
- Conduct research and collect data for projects
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare and edit presentations
- Coordinate with high-profile clients and associates
- Ad hoc project management
- Maintain extensive video, music, and book library
- 2 + years of experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Proficient with MSOffice, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Mac, iPhone, iPad