You are an accomplished CEO or Managing Director in search of a Dream Team. You are motivated to succeed and know that the only way you can succeed is via your team succeeding and you assist them through a New-Paradigm Leadership approach.
You are passionate about health, wellness, and well-being. You are a Medical Doctor or are comfortable working with doctors and medical professionals.
Goldzone Wellness Center is a private, science-based Wellness Center and Medical Clinic focused on the prevention, early detection, and management of chronic conditions using a combination of Functional Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, Complementary Medicine, and standard medical practice.
Goldzone Medical Clinic Pte. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Our mission is to combine the best evidence-based medicine with traditional healing methods, unique Goldzone consulting, training, and coaching systems, with digital technology to address chronic disease, nutrition, stress, energy, mood, beauty aesthetic, and quality of life needs of premium clients. Products and services address clients Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual health.
To deliver services to clients, the company operates premium full-service wellness centers in capital cities and select resort locations. Each center is specifically tailored to service, educate and inspire a transformation in wellness by setting a new standard of excellence, integrated technology, aesthetic environment, and unsurpassed service.
- Full time.
As the Managing Director of Goldzone Wellness Center and its subsidiaries, you are responsible for providing strategic leadership, working with the Board of Directors and the executive management team to establish, implement and oversee the long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies of the company.
The purpose of this role is to build and lead the team, fulfill the stakeholder vision, engage with and support key clients, turning them into lifetime clients who benefit from our services, and refer other like-minded clients to us.
• The Board of Directors.
• Your compensation package is comprised of; Base Salary, Project Bonuses, Revenue Participation, Stock Options, and Educational Benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Leadership and Corporate Responsibility:
- Provide leadership to ensure that the vision, mission, values, and core guiding principles of the company are fully realized.
- Lead the executive management team to be effective developers of solutions to business challenges thereby establishing credibility throughout the organization and with the Board.
- Responsible for leading the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract/recruit members of the executive team not currently in place and retain the executive leadership team; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Represent the company and its values with customers, vendors, shareholders, government and regulatory bodies, other stakeholders and the public generally.
- Support the recruitment, selection, individual development and monitoring of the executive management team and other senior management personnel to ensure the company maintains a strong succession plan.
2. Business Management and Strategy:
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Direct the development, strategy and implementation of major mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Develop the company’s annual business plan and obtaining the approval of the Board, including the financial and budget requirements to achieve that plan and for delivery of results against that plan.
- Manage the business operations and service delivery in the company’s key lines of business to meet the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of the senior executive team and recommending their development and compensation.
3. Corporate Governance and Disclosure:
- Oversee the development, implementation and compliance with key corporate policies, including policies regarding corporate governance, risk management, financial reporting as well as compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Nominating and Governance Committee and the Chief Financial Officer to ensure appropriate and timely disclosure of material information.
- Together with the Chief Financial Officer, establish and maintain the company’s: (i) disclosure controls and procedures; (ii) internal controls over financial reporting; and (iii) processes for certification of the disclosure documents.
• Minimum of 5 years of successful leadership experience. Excellent communication skills. Enjoy helping people and being of service. Results-oriented. People-first attitude.