You are an accomplished CEO or Managing Director in search of a Dream Team. You are motivated to succeed and know that the only way you can succeed is via your team succeeding and you assist them through a New-Paradigm Leadership approach.
You know that Partnership, Cooperation, and Teamwork foster hyper-creativity, high-performance and promote equality, productivity, self-initiative, and personal responsibility. You are committed to Personal Mastery, and lifelong learning.
We are the exclusive licensee for Goldzone Programs and Services within the territory of Singapore.
We help leaders to master the new rules of leadership for the new economy. Transform thinking from employee, individual, and entrepreneur to LEADER. Upgrade skills and reinvent yourself, your team, and your organization!
Goldzone Center – Singapore houses a boutique wellness center, medical clinic, and leadership development consulting, coaching, and training center. Our clients are professionals, executives, and business owners. We offer innovative products and services to transform individuals’ health, reduce stress, manage chronic conditions, improve efficiency, transform leaders, teams, and organizations to accelerate growth.
- Full time.
As the Managing Director of Singapore Leadership Systems Pte. Ltd., you are responsible for providing strategic leadership, working with the Board of Directors and the executive management team to establish, implement and oversee the long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies of the company.
The purpose of this role is to build and lead the team, fulfill the stakeholder vision, engage with and support key clients, turning them into lifetime clients who benefit from our programs and services, and refer other like-minded clients to us.
• The Board of Directors.
• Your compensation package is comprised of; Base Salary, Project Bonuses, Revenue Participation, Stock Options, and Educational Benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Leadership and Corporate Responsibility:
- Provide leadership to ensure that the vision, mission, values, and core guiding principles of the company are fully realized.
- Lead the executive management team to be effective developers of solutions to business challenges thereby establishing credibility throughout the organization and with the Board.
- Responsible for leading the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract/recruit members of the executive team not currently in place and retain the executive leadership team; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Represent the company and its values with customers, vendors, shareholders, government and regulatory bodies, other stakeholders and the public generally.
- Support the recruitment, selection, individual development and monitoring of the executive management team and other senior management personnel to ensure the company maintains a strong succession plan.
2. Business Management and Strategy:
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Direct the development, strategy and implementation of major mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Develop the company’s annual business plan and obtaining the approval of the Board, including the financial and budget requirements to achieve that plan and for delivery of results against that plan.
- Manage the business operations and service delivery in the company’s key lines of business to meet the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of the senior executive team and recommending their development and compensation.
3. Corporate Governance and Disclosure:
- Oversee the development, implementation and compliance with key corporate policies, including policies regarding corporate governance, risk management, financial reporting as well as compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Nominating and Governance Committee and the Chief Financial Officer to ensure appropriate and timely disclosure of material information.
- Together with the Chief Financial Officer, establish and maintain the Group’s: (i) disclosure controls and procedures; (ii) internal controls over financial reporting; and (iii) processes for certification of the disclosure documents.
• Minimum of 5 years of successful leadership experience. Excellent communication skills. Enjoy helping people and being of service. Results-oriented. People-first attitude.