You are an accomplished leader of sales teams, consultants, or coaches. You are articulate and comfortable talking to people on the phone and in person. You love souring talent and building high-performance teams. You love making new friends, are an active listener, and understand people need leadership and help to solve their problems and create new opportunities.
You are motivated to succeed and to earn a high income and know that the only way you can succeed is via the team succeeding and you assist them through a consultative, inspirational leadership approach.
You are passionate about your clients success and engage with a consultative sales approach.
Typical hours are from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
As a Sales Director, you recruit, build, and nurture a top sales team. You spend your days supporting your Relationship Managers in meetings with prospective and existing clients. You have an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services and consult with clients to help them solve problems and create opportunities. You enjoy a high level of client intimacy. Your tools are an iPhone, iPad Pro, and our customized client Relationship Management System. You work closely with our medical doctors and consultants to schedule appointments, share client information and work as a team. After succeeding as a Sales Director, your career can develop to become a Lead Coach, Managing Director, and Seminar Leader.
The purpose of this role is to recruit, develop, and support an award winning sales team who engage with and support clients, turning them into lifetime relationships who benefit from our programs and services and refer other like-minded clients to us.
Goldzone Center – Singapore houses a boutique wellness center, medical clinic, and leadership development consulting, coaching, and training center. Our clients are professionals, executives, and business owners. We offer innovative products and services to transform individuals health, reduce stress, manage chronic conditions, improve efficiency, transform leaders, teams, and organizations to accelerate growth.
Total Package on Target: $10,000 to $30,000 per month.
Compensation Package is comprised of; Base Salary, Revenue Participation, and Educational Benefit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attract, interview, hire, and develop a team of Relationship Managers.
- Build team work, co-opitition, and compadre.
- Invite clients and prospects to free and paid seminars.
- Consult with key clients to match their needs with company products and services.
- Develop new markets, resellers, and partners.
- Invite clients to social events.
- Build corporate relationships.
- Follow up with seminar attendees to build relationships and advise on next steps.
- Coach the team to develop competencies, skills, and confidence!
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales management experience.
- Experience with selling services and intangibles.
- Experience building sales teams, developing people, and leading by example.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy helping people and being of service.
- Results-oriented, can do attitude.
- Knowledgeable in sales cycles, processes, objection handling, and enrollment.
- Engaged with social media, meeting new people and building relationships.